Siam Niramit dinner show production Phuket. Other than the spectacular show, do come early because there are lots of activities that you can see and do. Not only will you enjoy but you will learn more about the Thai ways of life in bygone times which is not easy to find nowadays.
- Traditional Thai Village
- The Magic of Naga – Fountain, Light & Laser Spectacle
- Elephant War Parade
- Outdoor dance performances
- Elephant feeding & rides
- Thai boxing & games
- Souvenir shops
At Siam Niramit Phuket, the show starts at 20.30hrs., but our gates open at 17.00 hrs. for access to the restaurant, and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
Take a tour of the Thai Village and see the different rural lifestyles across the Four Regions of Thailand in bygone times. Enjoy a glimpse of traditional lifestyles, arts and craft of rural Thailand.
Siam Niramit show and production here in Phuket has to be one of the most amazing show we have ever seen. If you are here in Phuket, this is a “Must See”, you really need to book yourself and your family and and go to see this absolutely amazing show and a performance.
So much colour, so much vibrance, it is a beautiful journey back in time into Thailand’s past, and back to the days when it was Siam.
- TRIPADVISOR AWARD of EXCELLENCE 2012, 2013 & 2014
- One of the largest stage productions in the world!
- Over 100 performers with more than 500 costumes.
- Amazing special effects using the world’s most advanced technology.
- An excellent introduction to Thailand’s history and culture.
- Stunning sets based on treasured works of art
TICKET PRICE PER PERSON
|TICKET||NORMAL PRICE||ADULT||CHILD (4-12 YEAR)|
|SHOW ONLY + SILVER SEAT|
|SHOW ONLY + GOLD SEAT|
|SHOW ONLY + PLATINUM SEAT|
|SHOW + DINNER + SILVER SEAT|
|SHOW + DINNER + GOLD SEAT|
|SHOW + DINNER + PLATINUM SEAT|
TRANSFER ROUND TRIP PRICE / PER PERSON
|TICKET||ADULT||CHILD (4-12 YEAR)|
|PRIVATE ROUND TRIP TRANSFER (MAX 7 PERSONS)|
|Show Time||8.30 pm||Buffet Dinner Time||6.00 pm to 8.00 pm|