Private bike riding day trip tour sightseeing markets Bangkok Thailand. Explore the green lung of Bangkok with local who will show you his/her home! Enjoy biking and chilling along the greenery area, visiting bustling local floating market that fill with many food and dessert stalls.
no.8 bangkok oasis by bike (private trip)
back to nature with local bliss
|08.30||Fun time adventuring in public boat crossing the river.|
|–||Enjoy biking along nature in Bang Kachao area through coconut trees and fruit farms.|
|–||Visit the local floating market (Only available on weekend).|
|–||Visit the ancient temple that has been built since Ayuthaya era.|
|–||Have fun chatting with locals.|
|14.00||End the program and drop you at BTS Bangna.|
|Please Note||The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Call us now at + 66 911 578 628|
optional local fun activites in bang kachao. There are optional fun activities from the package tour that can be added on for you to enjoy! (Additional costs of activities from the tour package, for booking please contact email@example.com.**Kindly book 2-3 days in advance so that we can prepare you all the fun activities!)
1. FOLIAGE WEAVING WITH AUNTIE MALI
Get ready to put your nimble fingers (or thumbs) to the limit! Watch and learn for yourself the slowly disappearing art of foliage weaving.
- Learn how to pick and choose the best leaves for weaving.
- Understand different types of materials, patterns and methods of each weaving technique.
- Turn leaves into bautiful crafty works of art (and take them home!)
- Price: 600 THB / class (Maximum 8 people / class)
- Class time: 1 hour
- Booking: send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 08.30 a.m. – 14.00 p.m.
Meeting time: 08.30 a.m.
Meeting Point: BTS Bangwa, Exit 2.
- You will see our tour guide wearing HiveSters Polo-shirt, greeting to you with big smile. Tour guide contact details to be released upon booking.
Drop Off Point: BTS Bangna.
*The program is an easy ride among beautiful nature, no hills. Travelers must be able to ride bike for at least 20 kilometers.
What to Bring: Camera, Sun screen, Sunglasses, Backpack. An open mind with big smile.
What to wear: Comfortable clothes as wewill be cycling, pants, hat/cap, shoes. Not recommend to wear high heels.
- Activities as stated in the program.
- A charming & experienced licensed English speaking tour guide.
- A lovely community expert.
- Bike rental.
- A bottle of water.
- Public Transportation: taxi and boat.
- A local souvenir handmade by villagers in the community.
- Travel insurance.
- Pick up drop off to your doorstep.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips / gratuities for drivers or guide.
- Any expenses that are not stated in the program.