With over 400 sea species and 30,000 fish on display, SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium (formerly known as Siam Ocean World) in Bangkok is one of the few in the world where families can spend a few hours without feeling bored. With SEA Life Bangkok Ocean World tickets, you can immerse yourself in the world of numerous water species! An acrylic tunnel runs through the main tank where you can boat along – or, if you are brave, why not dive in to feed the sharks? If that’s too much, there are other underwater sea creatures you can feed and interact with: water rats, otters, the lovely penguins. At the end of the trip, don’t forget to pamper your tired feet with a little fish pedicure!
- Walk in the underwater ocean tunnel to see a wide range of ocean species at the Siam Ocean World
- See different species of penguins that feed on small fish, krill, and squid
- Dive and delve deep underwater to be among the sea life
- See and capture the rarest species of animals preserved by the prestigious aquarium
- Walk along the deep tunnels mimicking the dark blue ocean and meet other sea creatures
Opening hours: 10.00 am. – 21.00 pm.
Package 3: Aquarium Sea Life Ocean World + Glass Bottom Boat
Sea Life + GBB
Child (3-11 year)
Admission: (Not Applicable for FOC).
- Child rate is for a person whose age must between 3-11 years old.
- No child under the age of 11 years old will be admitted to the attraction unless accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above.
- 4D Movie is recommended for children 7 years old up.