Booking Horse Riding on the Beach Phuket.
Phuket International Horse Riding Club open every day from 08.00 am – 18.30 pm
horse & staff lunch break 12.00 – 14.00 pm
Phuket International Horse Riding Club is another interesting and fun activity to do on your holiday in Phuket. There are so many things to choose from and not everyone wants to go on an island trip or city tour and getting out of the busy part of Phuket City and in to an area where you can go riding is always a good option for half the day.
This company offers a couple of packages, 1 hour, 1 hour 30 minute and 2 hour horse rides. They have a sunset ride as well and all options come with a guide, riding equipment, drinking water and travelling insurance.
You can choose to ride on sandy beaches and trotting and cantering, all depending on the tides of the ocean that day. You can also choose a 2 hour Layan National Park ride and that is also one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket and then even swim with the horses.
All riders must be under 85 kg’s in weight. Please contact Phuket dream Company to find out more information and times for bookings and availability.
Phuket International Horse Riding for 1.00 hours at Laguna Beach.
|1.00 Hours, Enjoy your riding on beautiful sandy beach at Laguna Phuket, sightseeing the panoramic view of The Andaman Sea then fun with feeding your horse.|
|1.00 Hours, Highly recommend. The fantastic beautiful sunset ride on the beach (17.30 – 18.30 pm.)|
- Children, first times and Experienced rider are welcome.
- The last sunset ride is 17.00 pm.
- All rates are quoted in Thai Baht / Person
- The rider weight must under than 85 kg (187 lbs). Nonrefundable for over weight rider.
- Rider shall wear long pants
- Sunset Rides 17.00 – 18.30 p.m
- Horse & Staff Lunch break 12.00 pm. – 14.00 pm.
- Infant (under 3 years old) is free of charge (sit with parents, Total weight ≤ 65 kg )
- Prices is not included staff service charge, customer shall tip the guide directly
Overwight rider must be cancelled with 100% Charged on the day of the tour.
Layan National Park Entry Fee : Adult 200 THB , Children (≤ 12 years) 100 THB, Pay Onsite
Private Transportation Service Round Trip (1-4 person)
|Area||Pick up area||Price/car|
|Area 1.||Pasak / Bangtao|
|Area 3.||Kamala, Nakalay|
|Area 4.||Naiyang, Naithorn, Airport|
|Area 5.||Patong, Kalim, Phuket, Yamoo|
|Area 6.||Kata, Karon, Cape Panwa, Chalong,|
Rawai, Maikao, Tritrang