Book tickets Dream World Bangkok. If you have kids they will get very bored of sightseeing tours in Bangkok, so get your tickets here for Dream World. This place is awesome and the kids (and you) will love it)
Bangkok is hot and sticky and far from the beaches, but you have water fun parks in here to cool down after roaming around and getting on the rides.
This is a big American-style theme park with all the trimmings. Corkscrew, Bumping Cars, Swinging Viking Boat, Roller coaster – they are all there, and more besides. My personal favourite is the Giant’s House The Super Splash, and White Water Rapids are water rides and please note: You will get wet!
Dream World also has a go-kart track and ‘Snow Land’ – a display of artificial snow (although this attraction is not included in the main ticket fee).
This is well worth the trip. If you have kids (and the time) definitely take them. Don’t miss the extravaganza! Meet your favorite cartoon characters in the spectacular The Colors of the world Parade. Oh! Yes, Dreamy will be in the parade too.
Weekday is from 10.00 am. – 17.00 pm.
Weekends and holidays if from 10.00 am. – 19.00 pm.
Lunch is served between 12.00 – 14.00 pm. daily
Dream World Anniversary
-Entrance Fee with Ticket Only-
*This price is from 25 March 2023 – 31 Oct 2023*
|1.Dream World Visa Ticket||Selling||Promotion/person|
Child (4-12 year)
|2.Dream World Super Visa Ticket||Selling||Promotion/person|
Child (4-12 year)
Dream World Anniversary
– Option Price per person –
International & Indian Buffet Lunch
Join Round Trip Transfer
Private Round Trip Transfer
- The above rate for children apply to those between the heights of 90-145 cm.
- Children under 90 cm. will be admitted free of charge if they shared a seat with their parents.
- Please check for the hotel pick up area before make a booking.
1. Grand Canyon. You are in for a great adventure when you climb onto a raft for a trip down the white water rapids. Try not to get too wet as you negotiate the twisting and churning water. An exciting and cool experience is guaranteed.
2. Flying Fish. Happiness and great fun on the Flying Fish. The playful little fish will take you up, up and away into the clear blue sky.
3. Monza. Loads and loads of fun with our express Monza taking you every which way along the snaking track. A great time will be had by all.
4. Sightseeing Train. For those afraid of heights, the sightseeing train will take you on a leisurely tour round the lake and into Fantasy land.
5. Thunderbird. Imagine yourself a top gun and chase your enemies from the sky.
6. Giant’s House. Let’s climb the beanstalk and sneak a peek inside the giant’s house.
7. Antique Car. Take a leisurely spin in an antique car just like the one your Grandpa used to drive!
8. Speedy Mouse. The World of Speed awaits you and your family on SPEEDY MOUSE!
9. 4D Adventure. 3D movie action. With Special Effects all around you. You don’t just WATCH 4D Adventure… you’re a part of it!
10. Super Splash. Ride the big waves, great fun for all the family as the Super Splash lives up its name!
11. Sky Coaster. Are you ready for one of Dream World’s the most exciting attractions? This is the ultimate out-of-this-world experience… You’ll feel like a bird.
12. Raptor. Enjoy this thrilling ride it will bounce you around in every directions possible and you won’t know what’s coming next.
13. Vikings. You’ll never forget the scary experience of a ride on this Vikings ship.
14. Bump Car. Take these fun Bump Cars for a spin. There’s a good chance you’ ll bump into your friends!
15. Hurricane. The Hurricane will take you up 20 m. into the air and then toss you about like a rag doll as it flips and somersaults. Get ready to experience this high energy storm that guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping! Close 4-6 October
16. Bump Boat. Young or old, all will enjoy splashing and bumping around in these motorized Bump Boats.
17. Snow Town. A major highlight for both young and old is “snow town” newly refurbished and more enchanting than ever! Visitors can experience a trulu arctic atmosphere In the powdery snow,compleate with slides! The temperature never rise above – 8 c in Snow
18. Water Fun. Kids will love the water play area which has many rides, including Slider and Tunnel Fountain.
19. Bicycle Boat. Take to the Lake of Paradise on a Bicycle Boat and exercise your legs as you enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
20. Indian Boat. Great fun for kids as they learn to sail on their own. Close – 31 January 2018.
21. Haunted Mansion. Renovated Ghost House Chills and thrills in the haunted house. It will make your hair stand on end.
22. Monorail. Sit back and relax as you take a trip around the park on the monorail train.
23. Cable Car. Take relaxing ride in the cable car and enjoy the amazing scenery as you drift in to the sky.
24. Alien. Be aware The Aliens could appear any second of any moment.
25. Black Hole Coaster. Space train A high speed, turbulent train ride into space Close – 20 December.
26. Tornado. Dare yourself! Travelling 7 storeys into the air swinging at up to 75 km/hr. And it even spins. You will be terrified.
27. Family Farm. Familles will enjoy this new attraction whit all the adorable and exotic animals such as ponies,deer,teacup pigs,rare birds,etc.
28. Go Kart. Speed.contest and excitement will thrill you in the GO KART racing track