The luxurious speed catamaran boat travels at a rapid pace. It’s a terrific way to explore all the must-see locations in Phang Nga Bay and the James Bond Island trip at the same time. You’ll see the recognisable island (now known as James Bond) with the recognisable “needle”-shaped limestone structure that you probably recognised from the movie “The Man with the Golden Gun.” Also included are a visit to a Muslim fishing community and a wonderful canoe trip through breathtaking mangrove woods and cliff formations.
This excursion will investigate Tamrot Cave, which is situated on a small island where the historically pristine landscape of Pang-nga Bay may be seen. Once inside, you’ll see that the cave ceiling is incredibly low. Stalactites and stalagmites will be present before you depart the cave and enter a lush environment where mangroves are found. This excursion comes highly recommended and exudes the kind of tranquilly that only nature can offer.
- Phuket Royal Marina is Phuket’s best departure point.
- Take in the stunning Phang Nga Bay limestone scenery. 2. Unwind aboard a big, stylish, luxurious speed catamaran.
- Kayak through Hong Island’s beautiful caves and limestone structures.
- Explore the renowned James Bond Island and its breathtaking leaning hills.
- Have fun in a water park and beach club.
ADMSP03 : Day trip Phang Nga Bay – James Bond Island
By Luxury Speed Catamaran
*Operate Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday*
*This price is from 1 Jan 2023 – 31 Oct 2023*
Child (4-11 year)
Free Pickup Transfer (Area 1.)
|Kata / Karon|
Extra Charge Transfer (Area 2.)
|Surin / Bang Tao|
Extra Charge Transfer (Area 3.)
|Naiyang / Naithon|