Similan Island Full Day Trip Speed Catamaran Phuket Khaolak. The Similan Islands are a very popular location and are on the itinerary for nearly all tourists in southern Thailand because of its beautiful scenery, both above and below the surface. The Similan National Park is open from October to May each year.
Similan Island Full day Trip
Take a Speed Catamaran to some of Thailand’s top snorkeling islands, where the water is crystal clear and the beaches are made of white sand.
The towering rocks that rise from depths of 25 meters and lower are what give Stonehenge its name for snorkeling. At Christmas Point, you can go snorkeling and, with any chance, see dolphins playing in the water or swim with sea turtles.
Our Full Day Trip Similan Island by Speed Catamaran is the perfect tour for those who want to explore the natural beauty of the Similan Islands in style and comfort.
Operated by Phuket Dream Company, our premium day trip will take you on a thrilling journey to some of the most stunning islands in Thailand’s Phang-Nga Province.
Speed Catamaran from Phuket Khao Lak
The Similan Island Full Day Trip Speed Catamaran Phuket Khaolak tour, starts with pick-up from your hotel in Phuket between 6.00-7.00 am and transfer to Phang-Nga Province, which takes about 1 – 1.40 hours by minivan.
Once you arrive at Thuplamu Pier (Kalamang Boat Pier), you’ll check-in and receive a briefing from our tour guide while enjoying a warm breakfast coffee and tea.
At 9.00 am, it’s time to start your adventure as you board our luxury speed catamaran, where you’ll be taken to the Similan Islands.
During the journey, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the stunning views of the Andaman Sea.
Full Day trip
- Our first stop is Island No.8, where you’ll be able to go up and see the highlight of the trip, which is the Sail-Rock. It’s an important landmark of the island and a perfect spot for taking pictures and sightseeing the beauty of nature.
You’ll also get a chance to enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of the island and chill at the white sand beach.
- The second stop is Ba Ngu Island (Island No.9), where you’ll have your first snorkeling experience of the day.
The point of interest at this stop is the beautiful under the sea with cabbage coral reefs, parrot fish, and many other types of fish.
Time to explore
You’ll have plenty of time to explore the underwater world and take in the beauty of the marine life.
After your first snorkeling experience, it’s time for lunch at Miang Islands (Island No.4).
Relax in front of the beach, swim, take photos with beautiful nature at your own pace, and immerse yourself in the amazing atmosphere of Koh Miang.
Full Day trip next stop
The third stop is Payu Islands (Island No.7), where you’ll have another opportunity to go snorkeling.
This stop is an important snorkeling point as it’s a place where sea turtles often appear.
You’ll also be able to see a group of cute Nemo fish and appreciate the beauty of the blue coral of this island.
After enjoying the beauty of the nature of the island from this trip, we will return to the pier at around 2.00 pm, and then transfer you back to your hotel by minivan.
Throughout the day, you will be provided with refreshments such as soft drinks, water, and fresh fruits on board.
Lunch will be served on the beautiful Miang Island, where you can relax on the beach and take in the stunning scenery at your own pace.
Similan Island Full Day Trip with Speed Catamaran
- See Similan’s Sailing Rock landmark and climb up for a panoramic view of the islands.
- Explore the archipelago’s numerous islands and spot lovely aquatic life along the way.
- Take advantage of hassle-free roundtrip transportation to and from your accommodation for your snorkeling excursion.
Similan is a Yawi term that meaning nine in the Malayan dialect. The park initially contained nine islands, numbered 1 through 9, but in 1998, Ko Tachai and Ko Bon, two more distant islands, were added. Despite having names of their own, the islands can also be identified by numbers.
The islands are; Ko Hu Yong (#1), Ko Payang (#2), Ko Payan (#3), Ko Miang (#4), Ko Ha (#5), Ko Payu (#6), Ko Hin Pousar (#7), Ko Similan (#8), Ko Bangu (#9), Ko Bon (#10, also known as Ko Talu), Ko Tachai (#11).
Ko Miang and Ko Similan are the two largest islands.
Inclusions in this tour include soft drinks, water, fresh fruits on board, lunch, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, certified tour guide, national park fee, and round-trip transfer by air-con minibus. Life insurance is also included for your safety.
What to bring with you
What to bring with you on the tour includes swimming suits, shorts and a light t-shirt, a beach towel, sunblock, a sun cap, sunglasses, a camera, and some small amount of money for personal expenses and gratuities.
Book your Similan Island Full Day Trip Speed Catamaran Phuket Khaolak with Phuket Dream Company and experience the beauty of the Similan Islands in luxury and style.
Speed Catamaran Key Features
- The twin hull design helps provide a smoother and more comfortable ride.
- Catamaran are more stable that traditional speedboats, this coupled with comfortable forward facing seating drastically reduce the effects of seasickness.
- The vessel is equipped with a wide ladder for safe water entry and exit.
- The roof of the vessel acts as a wide sundeck, large comfortable pillows are provided on the sundeck.
- Speed catamarans are designed to be both safe and comfortable at all times.
- Please note that bookings must be made at least 3 days before the booking date, depending on availability.
- Please see the FULL Details of our Cancellation and REFUND Policy here.
Full Day Trip Similan Island by Speed Catamaran (2 Storeys)
officially open from 15 October 2022 to 15 May 2023
1. Pick up from Phuket (in the area)
Child (4-11 year)
2. Pick up from Khao Lak (in the area)
Child (4-11 year)
3. Price for *No Pick up transfer
Child (4-11 year)
Extra Charge Transfer (Area 1.)
|Phuket Town||05.40 – 06.00||FREE|
|Chalong Bay||05.30 – 05.50||FREE|
|Kata / Karon||05.40 – 06.00||FREE|
|Tritrang||06.00 – 06.20||FREE|
|Patong||06.00 – 06.20||FREE|
|Mai Khao||06.40 – 07.00||FREE|
|Klok Kloy (Aleenta, The Hot Spring)||07.00 – 07.20||FREE|
Extra Charge Transfer (Area 2.)
|Nakalay / Kamala||06.20 – 06.40||150.-THB|
|Surin / Bangtao||06.30 – 06.50||150.-THB|
|Laguna||05.30 – 05.50||150.-THB|
Extra Charge Transfer (Area 3.)
|Rawai / Naiharn||05.30 – 05.50||350.-THB|
|Cape Panwa||05.40 – 06.00||350.-THB|
|Ao Por||06.20 – 06.40||350.-THB|
|Layan / Naithon / Naiyang / Airport||06.30 – 06.50||350.-THB|