Experience Phuket’s largest and most extravagant show – Phuket FantaSea – with our special price tickets and dinner package. This incredible spectacle combines traditional Thai storytelling with fantasy elements and circus-style tricks for a show like no other.
The name “FantaSea” combines the words “Fantasy” and “Sea”, with the show narrating the legend on Kamala. Set in a mythical jungle palace, it has been entertaining audiences for more than 20 years and is still going strong. More than a million visitors from around the world and rave online reviews can’t be wrong!
But our FantaSea Phuket show and dinner experience is so much more than that as it offers access to the immense FantaSea park. Open from 5:30 pm, it features kid-friendly funfairs, souvenir shops and a koi-filled pond, as well as plenty of beautifully illuminated buildings designed around Thai mythology and legends. The selfie opportunities abound!
In the heart of the park and inspired by a gilded temple is the Golden Kinaree Restaurant where one of the biggest buffets in Asia is served. It can accommodate up to 4,000 people, with two huge buffet counters serving both Thai and international cuisine. Aside from the Golden Kinaree Restaurant, there are several other food outlets serving drinks and snacks throughout the FantaSea park.
At 9:00 pm, the main event begins as the FantaSea Phuket show takes to the stage. It features a caravan of elephants, highly-trained performers and state-of-the-art sound and lighting effects. Come with us on a journey to discover the story of Kamala and the rich mythology of Thailand.
The Phuket FantaSea show takes place at Kamala Beach, just 10 minutes’ drive from Patong. Please check our transfer costs or get in touch for a private charter.
Phuket FantaSea tickets:
• Children less than 100 centimetres tall are free of charge if accompanied by and sharing a seat with their parent.
• Children taller than 100 centimetres but less than 140 centimetres in height are eligible for children’s tickets.
• Children taller than 140 centimetres must pay the adult FantaSea show Phuket price.
Phuket FantaSea showtimes:
• The Phuket FantaSea show starts at 9:00 pm daily (except Thursdays), with additional shows announced in advance.
• Dinner is served from 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm on show days.
• The Phuket FantaSea doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of the show. Guests arriving later are requested to wait until a break in the performance to enter or may be assigned to a more suitable seat.
• Operating times of the Phuket FantaSea show and dinner are subject to change without prior notice.
*Attractions & Services Operating Times Updates, Beginning from Tuesday 20 September 2022*
– Phuket Fantasea will open every Monday & Friday, from 17.30 pm. – 23.30 pm.
– Fantasea of Kinfdom Show in the Palace of the Elephants theater will be performed at 21.00 pm.
– Golden Kinnaree Buffet restaurant will be open from 17.30 pm. – 21.00 pm.
Phuket FantaSea “The Ultimate Cultural Theme Park”
Phuket FantaSea dinner & show production reservation tickets Phuket. Phuket FantaSea Located on Kamala Beach, just 9 km from Patong, Phuket FantaSea offers a one-of-a-kind experience of culture and fun that no visitor to Phuket should miss!
Operate Every Tuesday / Friday / Sunday
*Ticket Show + Dinner*
Price Per Person
Child (101-140 cm.)
Up great Gold Seat
Khao lak Transfer
- Child (Infant) not taller than 100 cm. is free of charge, and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children taller than 101 cm. but lest than 140 cm. Can get child price.
- Showtime is at 20.00 pm. Only Tuesday / Friday / Sunday. The additional show will be announced in advance.
- Park operating hours will be 17.30 pm – 22.00 pm.
- Dinner is seved from 18.00 pm. to 21.00 pm. daily except Thursdays.
- The theatre doors open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guests are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
- Operating times of show and dinner are subject to change without prior notice.