Sunset romantic trip Phang Nga Bay. Whether you are looking to have a romantic afternoon/ evening island trip, or to avoid the big crowds during the day, or simply are not a morning person and prefer to wake up a bit later in the day, take a look at our Sunset romantic trip Phang Nga Bay.
This is a Premium speed boat trip and you are taken to over 5 different amazing locations. Swimming, relaxing, kayaking in the caves, have a tasty buffet lunch. Take in some spectacular scenery and make sure that you take a lot of photo’s.
Our boat has a capacity for 35 people, but we only allow a maximum of 25 people per boat at Phuket Seahorse Marine. We are confident that when our customers visit Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island, they will feel safe and enjoy themselves. The nicest memories and a positive impression are what you’ll have. Simply come with us to Phuket Seahorse Marine if you prefer a private life.
• Take in the world-famous “James Bond Island” in Phang Nga Bay, which features breathtakingly gorgeous limestone cliffs that rise out of the water.
• Canoeing through limestone caves and mangrove forests on the glistening waters
• Visit Hong Island to see the enormous stalactites, caves, and limestone cliffs towering out of the azure water.
• Visiting the breathtaking limestone karst towers The name Khao Phing Kan, which reflects the interconnectedness of the islands, is Thai for “hills leaning on each other.”
• Sightseeing, marvel at the rock formations at Ice Cream and Diamond Caves; • Lunch at Koh Panyee Restaurant and a taste of local culture.
Sunset Romantic Trip James Bond Island / Phang-Nga Bay by speedboat
Exclusive trip maximum 25 pax per day!
Pickup from Phuket (in the area)
Child (3-10 year)
Extra Charge Transfer (Area 1.)
|Patong||09.30 – 09.50 am||FREE|
|Karon / Kata||09.00 – 09.20 am||FREE|
|Tri-Trang||08.00 – 08.20 am.||FREE|
Extra Charge Transfer (Area 2.)
|Kamala / Surin||10.00 – 10.20 am||150.-THB|
|Laguna / Bangtao||10.15 – 10.30 am||150.-THB|
|Rawai / Naiharn||08.40 – 09.00 am||150.-THB|
|Phuket Town||08.40 – 09.00 am||150.-THB|
There are no reviews yet.