Phuket’s tiger park Kingdom. This is a must-see for everyone who has ever desired to get up close and personal with a tiger. You won’t have many (if any) other opportunities in your life to stand in a cage, touch a tiger, and take a picture with one.
At Tiger Kingdom Phuket, you can meet, play with, and photograph majestic tigers. Spend 10 minutes walking around the park with your chosen big cat. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime animal encounter! Visit the location in comfort with an all-inclusive round-trip transfer.
The Tiger Kingdom in Phuket is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the island, and with good reason. This location is wonderful. There are a few options for admittance tickets depending on what you want to do when you get there or how brave you are.
You may interact with the baby tigers, as well as observe medium and large tigers, and it is an incredible and intense experience to be so near to these magnificent creatures. You can also choose from a variety of other activities in the same location. ATV adventure Kathu Patong is located directly across the street from Tiger Kingdom, and Phuket Go-kart racing is also located on the same street.
- IS IT DANGEROUS TO GET IN THE CAGE?
- DO THE TIGERS BITE?
Tigers at Tiger Kingdom are hand-reared by their trainers from the time they are born, and as they get older, they have a very intimate bond with them. The cats have been socialized and trained to be around people since they were very young, so being around a lot of people is just a routine part of their day.
But keep in mind that these cats are still wild animals, and you must treat them with the utmost care.
- HOW TO TOUCH THEM
Even the harshest petting will not affect our Big Cats because they are touched, rubbed, and pampered on a daily basis. It’s nothing out of the ordinary for them, which is why our cats are so relaxed when you play with them.
The cats will feel ticklish and uncomfortable if you gently pet them, especially if they are sleeping. To make the cat feel at ease, the ideal technique is to snuggle and stroke it firmly.
Tiger cubs are energetic and will most likely play with you. When playing, they might be a little rough or bite, so be cautious when handling them.
- ARE ANY OF THE TIGERS HERE DRUGGED?
The majority of visitors only stay for a short time in Tiger Kingdom, and they frequently notice that the tigers are always sleeping. Cats, on the other hand, are cats, and they sleep up to 18 hours a day, exactly like your domestic cat.
Please don’t presume our kitties have been given any drugs. During the day, our staff will play with the tigers to make the most of your visit. Our cats, too, have been taught to sleep and rest at night.
The Cost of admission play with Tigers in enclosures you can choose
*This Price from 1 Feb 2023 – 31 Oct 2023*
REMARK: If you wish to Book any of our discounted Tiger Kingdom Entry Tickets:
You MUST also arrange transport to the Tiger Park through us. If you arrange your own transport, you are unable to purchase any of our Discounted Tiger Kingdom Tickets. Please contact us for information.
- Big Tiger : An age requirement of 18 years and a height requirement of 160 am. applies.
- Medium Tiger : An age requirement of 17 years and a height requirement of 160 am. applies.
- Small Tiger : An age requirement of 16 years and a height requirement of 150 am. applies.
- Smallest Tiger : No age requirement applies. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. A height requirement may apply depending on the size of tiger. Changes in height requirement will be notified to the Tour Operator in advance.
- Cheetah : An age requirement of 4 years applies. Children under 4 years may be permitted on a case-by-case basis. Children under 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- People who require a wheelchair or walking stick are NOT permitted to enter the enclosures.
- Visitors must be fit and healthy and be able to squat/kneel down and stand up quickly with no assistance.
- Need pickup transfer from Hotel – Tiger Kingdom *Please contact us before.