Real Thai Experience Trip The Hidden Chinatown Bangkok Tours. While Talad Noi (literal translation: ‘little market’) may lack in size, it can easily redeem itself through the neighbourhood’s personality and charm! Explore Chinatown’s hidden community and travel back in time to an early 20th century Bangkok!
no. 7 the hidden chinatown (private trip)
discover the hidden thai – chinese neighborhood right in the heart of bangkok
availability: everyday (except sunday)
|09.00||Visit the stunning Wat Trimit “Temple of Golden Buddha” which houses the world’s largest golden buddha made during the Sukhothai Dynasty.|
|–||Enjoy learning the Thai-Chinese neighborhood’s culture, history and way of life at the “living neighborhood museum”|
|–||Visit a vintage local noodle-making store.|
|–||Try delicious old-fashioned Chinese pastry such as Kanom Pia and curry puff.|
|–||Try traditional Thai style coffee or tea at the vintage coffee shop.|
|–||Sneak a peek inside locals’ homes (normally out of bounds to visitors!).|
|–||See Chinese vintage pharmacies and a Chinese newspaper printing house.|
|–||Get lost in small hidden street art sois.|
|–||Find some of Bangkok’s longest surviving crafts and trades.|
|–||Pay respect at a Chinese temple for good health and fortune.|
|13.30||Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Chao Phraya River at a beautiful rooftop restaurant (soft drinks included).|
|Please Note||The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can. Call us now at + 66 911 578 628|
Duration: 09.00 a.m. – 13.30 p.m.
Availability: Everyday (Except Sunday)
Meeting time: 09.00 a.m.
Meeting Point: MRT Hua Lamphong, Exit 1.
- You will see our tour guide wearing HiveSters Polo-shirt, greeting to you with big smile. Tour guide contact details to be released upon booking.
Drop Off Point: BTS Saphan Taksin
What to Bring: Camera, Hat, Sun screen, Sunglasses. An open mind with big smile.
What to wear: Casual clothes (dress modestly as we will visit a temple), Comfortable walking shoes.
- Activities as stated in the program.
- A charming & experienced licensed English speaking tour guide.
- Delicious desserts on-the-go tastings.
- A soft drink at the roof to bar at the end of the program.
- Public transportation: boat
- A local souvenir handmade by villagers in the community.
- Travel insurance.
- Pick up drop off to your doorstep.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips / gratuities for drivers or guide.
- Any expenses that are not stated in the program.