Siam Niramit dinner show production Phuket. Other than the spectacular show, do come early because there are lots of activities that you can see and do. Not only will you enjoy but you will learn more about the Thai ways of life in bygone times which is not easy to find nowadays.
- Traditional Thai Village
- The Magic of Naga – Fountain, Light & Laser Spectacle
- Elephant War Parade
- Outdoor dance performances
- Elephant feeding & rides
- Thai boxing & games
- Souvenir shops
At Siam Niramit Phuket, the show starts at 20.30hrs., but our gates open at 17.00 hrs. for access to the restaurant, and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
Take a tour of the Thai Village and see the different rural lifestyles across the Four Regions of Thailand in bygone times. Enjoy a glimpse of traditional lifestyles, arts and craft of rural Thailand.
Siam Niramit show and production here in Phuket has to be one of the most amazing show we have ever seen. If you are here in Phuket, this is a “Must See”, you really need to book yourself and your family and and go to see this absolutely amazing show and a performance.
So much colour, so much vibrance, it is a beautiful journey back in time into Thailand’s past, and back to the days when it was Siam.
- TRIPADVISOR AWARD of EXCELLENCE 2012, 2013 & 2014
- One of the largest stage productions in the world!
- Over 100 performers with more than 500 costumes.
- Amazing special effects using the world’s most advanced technology.
- An excellent introduction to Thailand’s history and culture.
- Stunning sets based on treasured works of art
TICKET SHOW ONLY + PLATINUM SEAT
PRICE PER PERSON *(Not Include Pick up Transfer)
|TICKET||NORMAL PRICE||ADULT||CHILD (4-12 YEAR)|
|Show Only + Platinum Seat|
|Transfer Phuket area|
|Private Round Trip Transfer|
(Max 12 persons)
- Child (Infant) or under 4 years of age or less than 90 cm. is free of charge, and must be accompanied by an adult and share a seat with a parent.
- All the above rates for Children apply to those either between the age of 4-12 years or less than 140 cm. Can get child price.
- Showtime is at 20.30 pm. daily except Tuesdays. The additional show will be announced in advance.
- Dinner is seved from 18.00 pm. to 20.00 pm. daily except Tuesdays.
- The theatre doors open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guests are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
- Operating times of show and dinner are subject to change without prior notice.